Podcasts

Podcasts and podcasting news from Robyn Tippins.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Darren Rowse of Problogger Podcast

I was honored to have as my latest guest, Darren Rowse of ProBlogger.net. If you are not familiar with Darren’s blog, I encourage you to take a look at the wealth of information on professional blogging maintained therein.

Darren has been earning a large sum from Adsense each month for quite some time now, and is able to blog full time very successfully. He blogs at several different blogs, and Problogger is not his most profitable site, however, it is the one most of us know him by as we all soak up his wisdom on a daily business. If I could only subscribe to one blog, I can assure you that Darren’s blog would be it. (and that comes from one who now has 300 feeds in her blog reader).

Anyway, I have bragged on Darren enough now ;)

I hope you’ll listen, if nothing else to find out what Darren has found to be his favorite monetization methods and to discover how he got started.

Darren Rowse, Problogger.net, Podcast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home